Day 37 - Chicago
Here’s the crew ready to take on some Chicago sightseeing
I love that the clouds/mist/whatever that stuff is, is drifting across the Sears/Willis tower
Mary and I had pre-arranged for us to do an Architectural boat tour. As we walked from the parkade to the river I was struck with awe at all the different varied and interesting buildings, the traffic and people bustling everywhere.
On the tour we learned lots of information about architecture and the specific buildings along the river and how it tied to the history of Chicago. It might not have been the most exciting experience for the kids but they seemed to enjoy it regardless and any “sightseeing” I can do sitting down is a win in my books
After the tour we had a fast-food crawl and everyone got their favourites from Chipotle, Sweet Greens and Shake Shack
We said goodbye to our friends and headed back to the hotel (rush hour again) and had a swim and relaxing evening in.

















Great photo of the whole gang!
ReplyDelete