Day 34 - Trader Joe’s & Chipotle on the way to Toledo
So, I accidentally published this post earlier with no captions. Oops! I’ve been trying to catch up with the posts and must have done that by accident.
Anyway, we have reached the point in the trip where we will head down to the USA to take a different route home and to see relatives. It’s also the 5 week mark for the trip. We have one week left to go before we arrive home!
We are always nervous at the border but it went very smoothly and they let us in.
Another much anticipated stop was Chipotle for a burrito.
Copying the YouTuber’s pose
Earlier on the trip I was complaining about how much pop the kids were drinking and I overdramatically called it “liquid death”. This was flavoured sparkling water but the name tickled me
We stopped briefly to take a closer look at our fourth Great Lake: Lake Erie. Only one more Great Lake to go and we’ll see it in Chicago.
Made us think of The Simpson’s
It’s very hard to see in this picture but when we were coming into the Toledo area we passed a Jeep dealership and we were awed by the rows and rows of Jeeps. We later learned they are manufactured in Toledo
and they have a jeep festival in August every year. 





Hmm. No captions for the photos this time...?
ReplyDeleteOops. I accidentally published it before doing the captions. I added some!
Delete