Hi everyone this is Sam And I’m going to tell you about fast food my favourite fast food chain is so far is McDonald’s tip don’t get the pancakes they weren’t very good🥞👎🏻. Thanks bye
Sam, I have to say, the best pancakes are homemade. My husband made some this morning and we had strawberries and whipped cream on them. They were awesome! McDonald's can stick to their famous addictive fries and leave the pancakes to the professionals. (Shelley - my husband is a chef, by the way.)
Sam, I have to say, the best pancakes are homemade. My husband made some this morning and we had strawberries and whipped cream on them. They were awesome! McDonald's can stick to their famous addictive fries and leave the pancakes to the professionals. (Shelley - my husband is a chef, by the way.)
ReplyDeleteHomemade pancakes ARE the best!
DeleteGood to know! I have been loving the promo chicken breakfast sandwiches.
ReplyDelete